HomeBusiness7 were sent to hospital after an incident of carbon monoxide poisoning...

7 were sent to hospital after an incident of carbon monoxide poisoning in northwest Calgary – Calgary Achi-News

- Advertisement -
7 were sent to hospital after an incident of carbon monoxide poisoning in northwest Calgary – Calgary

 Achi-News

Achi news desk-

Seven people were sent to hospital Thursday afternoon after an incident of carbon monoxide poisoning in the northwest Calgary neighborhood of Brentwood.

According to a spokesperson for the Calgary Fire Department, several calls were made to 911 at 2:40 pm after two people felt ill after working in a parkade at an apartment in Brentwood Commons, located at 4122 Brentwood Rd.

The spokeswoman said the carbon monoxide reader registered 1,000 parts per million after first responders entered the parkade, which is deadly after an hour. Seven people were taken to hospital in a non-life threatening condition.

The rest of the building read zero parts per million, the CFD said.

Firefighters are working on ventilating the parkade and have blocked off the exits and lifts.

spot_img
RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular