HomeBusinessThe uncle and nephew died due to contact with current. 3...

The uncle and nephew died due to contact with current. 3 died due to an electric shock: the woman also died from the shock, the family was busy with the wedding ceremony – Nalanda News Achi-News

- Advertisement -
The uncle and nephew died due to contact with current.  3 died due to an electric shock: the woman also died from the shock, the family was busy with the wedding ceremony – Nalanda News

 Achi-News

Achi news desk-

Nalanda8 minutes ago

  • Copy link

Family members are crying.

Three people died due to electrocution in Nalanda on Saturday morning. Shocked by the incident, a woman from the family also died.

The incident took place near the pond of Harbhoina village in the Varsligni police station area.

spot_img
RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular