HomeBusinessA young man died due to electrocution in Kaimur. A young...

A young man died due to electrocution in Kaimur. A young man died due to electrocution in Kaimur: the boy went to visit the fields, the accident happened when he stepped on an electric wire – Kaimur News Achi-News

- Advertisement -
A young man died due to electrocution in Kaimur.  A young man died due to electrocution in Kaimur: the boy went to visit the fields, the accident happened when he stepped on an electric wire – Kaimur News

 Achi-News

Achi news desk-

curvature7 minutes ago

  • Copy link

A young man who went to visit the fields in Kfar Barj in the area of ​​Mohania police station in Kaimur was electrocuted. Because of this his situation became difficult. After some time, when the people passing by noticed him, they took him to the hospital of Mohania district for treatment. There the doctors declared the young man dead after an investigation. After the incident, the family members are in a difficult situation and are crying. The deceased was said to be Rahul Kumar, son of Paramatma Singh of Barj village under Mohania police station area.

While giving information, the villagers said that the electricity department

spot_img
RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular