HomeBusiness30 goats died in a fire caused by a short circuit. ...

30 goats died in a fire caused by a short circuit. 30 goats died in fire caused by short circuit: In-charge of police station wrote letter to vet to complete post-mortem – Narsinghpur News Achi-News

- Advertisement -
30 goats died in a fire caused by a short circuit.  30 goats died in fire caused by short circuit: In-charge of police station wrote letter to vet to complete post-mortem – Narsinghpur News

 Achi-News

Achi news desk-

Narsinghpur5 minutes ago

  • copy link

30 goats were burnt alive due to a short circuit in the house of a laborer in Chhitapar village in Kareli police station area of ​​Narsinghpur district. The Kareli police station has written a letter to the doctor of the Kareli veterinary hospital to conduct an autopsy.

Laborer Ramsevak Rajak, resident of Chhitapar village in Kareli police station area.

spot_img
RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular