- Advertisment -
HomeWorldUP Government to launch 'Mathrubhoomi' project on Gandhi Jayanti.Achi News

UP Government to launch ‘Mathrubhoomi’ project on Gandhi Jayanti.Achi News

- Advertisment -

Achi News Updates,

Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has announced the launch of the ‘Mathrubhoomi Yojana’ portal on October 2, Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday. The objective of the scheme is to involve the common citizens directly in the development work of the state.

Under this scheme, the government bears 40 percent of the total cost of the project (such as a community building, hospital, school or public service center) and the remaining 60 percent is borne by the general public. If interested. In return, the project will be named according to the wishes of the relatives of the collaborators,” he said on Thursday while addressing the opening ceremony of the Kisan Mela and Rural Development Fair organized by Pandit. Deendayal Upadhyaya Smriti Mahotsav Samiti at Mathura.

Referring to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s birthday on 17th September, Pandit. Deendayal Upadhyay on 25 September and Mahatma Gandhi on 2 October, “It is observed as Seva Pakavada. This program is part of many programs organized by the government in this regard.

He said that free Wi-Fi and high-speed internet facilities will be increased in villages, adding, “High-speed internet access is beneficial for the economy. Better connectivity will be provided to each gram panchayat. In Panchayat Sachiwalas, villagers get 243 types of services linked to banks, police stations and taluks.

“India’s economy is rural-based, and because of this, Mahatma Gandhi promoted the ideas of Swadeshi and Gram Swaraj, which lays strong emphasis on self-reliance. Rural development is the only way to create Gram Swaraj,” Adityanath added.

The Chief Minister also said that it is necessary to continue promoting agriculture to develop and build the country’s economy in line with the Prime Minister’s ambitions and resolutions.

“Within eight-and-a-half years, emphasis was placed on reducing cultivation costs and increasing productivity in the country. Numerous initiatives have been launched to use technology to improve the lives of farmers. Farmers benefited from Minimum Support Price (MSP), PM Bima Yojana and PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana. Farmers no longer need to borrow money from moneylenders. With the help of the Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman Fund, arrangements have been made to provide Rs 6,000 to farmers every year. 2.60 crore farmers in UP are benefiting from this. Under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Singhai Yojana scheme, additional irrigation facilities have been provided in 21 lakh hectares of land in UP,” he added.

Adityanath listed the various initiatives of the UP government to benefit the farmers and said, “Rs 1.80 lakh crore has been transferred to the accounts of the farmers of UP through DPD as sugarcane price. A food processing unit has been set up at Braj Bhumi near Kosikala in collaboration with PepsiCo. As many quintals of potatoes are consumed here, the farmers are paid well.

He concluded, “The goal of Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay is being felt by the BJP government at the state and central levels.

Read all Latest News India And Breaking news Here

.

- Advertisment -