Two young men infected with deadly virus after tattooing
Digital Desk: Tattooing is one of the most popular activities among the youth today. As the popularity of tattoos is increasing, tattoo parlors are growing like frog umbrellas in different places. It is clear that these tattoo parlors do not follow any precautions Varanasi In the incident. It is known that 14 people fell ill after getting tattooed in a parlor. Two of them are HIV positive. The doctors did a detailed examination and found that neither of the two youths had any signs of sexually transmitted diseases or blood infections. But the two have only one thing in common, both got tattooed from the same tattoo parlour. In this regard, Varanasi Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Hospital doctor Preeti Agarwal said, in many cases, it is seen that due to carelessness of tattoo parlors, others have to suffer dire consequences. Generally, tattooing everyone with the same needle causes many people to get infected with the deadly HIV virus. It remains to be seen whether any action is taken by the administration regarding the tattoo parlor.
Also read: Bihar 11 people died in Bihar, many lost their sight
The post Two youths infected with deadly virus after tattooing appeared first on Uttarbanga Sambad Latest news and happenings about North Bengal today.