- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
HomeNationalHousewife died of burns Achi News

Housewife died of burns Achi News

- Advertisment -

Housewife died of burns

Tapan: A housewife died of burns. The police said that the name of the deceased is Vandana Sarkar (42). The incident happened on Friday afternoon Tapan In the Baghit area of ‚Äč‚ÄčThana. It is known that Vandana Sarkar’s husband Chitta Sarkar is a vegetable trader by profession. As usual this afternoon, Vandana Devi was electrocuted while trying to charge the computerized weighing machine for selling vegetables. But no one was home at that time. After some time, the matter came to the notice of the family members. He was quickly rescued and taken to Tapan Rural Hospital where the doctors declared him dead. The incident cast a shadow of mourning on the area.

Read more: South Dinajpur News | Distribution of subsidized power tillers to two marginal farmers

The post Housewife died of burns appeared first on Uttarbanga Sambad Latest news and happenings about North Bengal today.

The Ultimate Managed Hosting Platform
RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular