HomeBusinessFire damage to a shop shed near Papiha Park Achi-News

Fire damage to a shop shed near Papiha Park Achi-News

- Advertisement -
Fire damage to a shop shed near Papiha Park

 Achi-News

Achi news desk-Bhaskar News A sudden fire broke out late at night in the shed of a fast food shop near Papiha Park in Fatehabad Model Town. When the police patrol saw the fire in the shop shed, they informed the fire personnel about the matter, after which they reached the spot and brought the fire under control. Sumit Munjal, who owns a shop called Cosmic Bites near Papiha Park, said that a sudden fire broke out late Thursday night in the shed outside his shop. When bus station guard Sanjay Kumar, who was patrolling his area, saw the shop on fire, he first informed the fire personnel. Then he himself together with his workers began to take the items lying under the shed including tables, chairs, counters and other items. After this, the fire personnel brought the fire under control by spraying it with water. Due to the fire, the entire shed was burnt to ashes outside. Fortunately, the fire did not reach inside the shop, otherwise goods worth Rs 20 to 25 lakh were lying there, which included cameras for video shooting and other important items. Goods worth around Rs 2 to 3 lakh are said to have been destroyed in the fire.

spot_img
RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular