- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
HomeNational13 people died in a fire in a night club in Thailand ...

13 people died in a fire in a night club in Thailand Achi News

- Advertisment -

13 people died in a fire in a night club in Thailand

Most were trapped in the stampede at the club and their clothes caught on fire, leaving them with severe burns: Police/Photo courtesy of BBC
Most were trapped in the stampede at the club and their clothes caught on fire, leaving them with severe burns: Police/Photo courtesy of BBC

13 people died and many others were injured after a fire broke out in a night club in Thailand.

According to the British media, a fire occurred on Friday in a nightclub located in the southeastern province of Thailand, which immediately engulfed a large part of the club.

According to the police, after receiving information about the incident, rescue teams reached the spot and started rescue operations, but by then it was too late.

The police said that most of the people were trapped in the club due to the stampede and their clothes caught fire, causing them to burn badly.

Photo courtesy of the BBC
Photo courtesy of the BBC

Rescue officials say that the material on the walls of the nightclub fueled the fire as this material catches fire quickly.

According to the rescue, the firefighters brought the fire under control after a two-hour struggle, after which the bodies, including 4 women and 9 men, were removed from the club.

Rescue officials say that most of the people died due to suffocation as they locked themselves in the bathroom after the fire broke out, while all the dead are Thai nationals.

According to rescue officials, the cause of the fire was not immediately revealed, but it is being suggested that the fire started due to a short circuit, which intensified due to the material on the walls.

.

The Ultimate Managed Hosting Platform
RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular